Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. About Kiwislices
1.1.What is Kiwislices?
Kiwislices is an interconnected network developed to facilitate B2B exchanges in the IT industry worldwide. When you join Kiwislices, you create a profile that connects you to companies worldwide in your line of business.
1.2.Where are we located?
Our office is located 22 rue Galvani, 75017 Paris, France.
2. Company Directory
2.1.How did my company information get there?
It's Free and easy to add your company information to our business directory. If your business was not added by yourself or another person in your company, it may have come from the collection of information already publicly available elsewhere on the Internet.
2.2.What makes Kiwislices business directory different?
We gather and organize complex data so you can easily reach new prospects. Kiwislices mission is to map every IT company worldwide. No other business directory provides contacts with product category search information. Try Kiwislices directory today!
3.1.How does the business community work?
Kiwislices enables you to join or create your own business group. Customize your profile fields, invite prospects or suppliers to join your group, send private messages, comment on walls and more...
You can chose to have a public profile or a private profile:
- If you want to interact and exchange with other members, go for it!
- If you want to be invisible, just change your privacy details.
In Community, go to Profile > Privacy to edit your privacy details.
3.2.How to use the different menus in Community?
Five menus are displayed in Community.
- "Home": shows the Latest Members, Recent Activities of your community and Recent Group Activities.
- "Profile": allows you to edit your profile details.
- "Contacts": allows you to invite contacts from your email contact list by keying in your business contact email.
- "Applications": allows you to add and manage your applications and groups.
- "Inbox": allows to write and send messages to members of the community. You will be able to send messages only to the contacts you have added.
3.3.How can I set up my profile setting?
The profile page is where your personal profile, recent activities and your applications will be displayed.
- Change Profile picture: You can add a picture to your profile.
- Edit Profile: This submenu allows you to edit your business profile and company information.
- Edit Details: This submenu allows you to modify your password and change your contact email.
You can also change your privacy settings through the Privacy submenu, and select a profile URL path through the Preferences submenu.
3.4. How can I add and manage my Contacts?
The Contacts menu allows you to search and invite business contacts:
- Show all: shows all your contacts
- Search and Advanced Search: allows you to search for Kiwislices Members. You can then send write them a message or add them to your contacts. To be in your list, the member you have added must have to first accepts your contact request.
- Invite Contacts: You can invite other people to join Kiwislices community by sending them an email.
The Inbox Menu allows you to send messages to the members you already have in your contacts list.
3.5.How can I participate in Groups?
You will only be able to see the Groups if you have added the Groups application. To do so, go to Application > Browse, and add the Groups application. Groups you have joined are showed on the right side of your profile page, or in the submenu Application > Groups.
You can join and participate in groups easily. Before you can post on the group wall or create a discussion, you will first need to become a member of the group. You can start a new topic by clicking on "Create Discussion", and invite contacts.
You can also create a new group: go to Application > Groups and click on "create" on the right.
- Announcements: lists all bulletins you with to make to the group. Announcements do not support replies. Only the Group founder can Create a Bulletin for Announcements.
- Discussion: lists all discussions anyone posts in the groups. Discussions support replies from group members.
- Wall: supports Wall posts from members of a group. 0nly the Group founder can Remove Wall posts.
3.5.How comments are added on my Wall?
In the Wall, you and your contacts are able to leave a comment on your Profile Page. You will see Wall comments only if you have added the Wall application. To do so, go to Application > Edit, and add the Walls application.
4. Sales Board / Hot Deals
4.1.What is the Kiwislices Sales Board?
It is a virtual trading place where members can directly post their hot sales deals. The sales board is divided into IT categories to easily locate the deals you are interested in. Wether you need to be a registered member to add a special offer, non-members can also view the sales deals and contact directly the vendors.
Each hot deal will be published for 14 days.
4.2.Who uses the trading board?
All members in our system are potential B2B sellers of IT equipment. Our member companies use the sales board actively to either post their sales deals.
4.3.How do I post my sales deals?
You need to be a registered member to post your sales deals.
If you have the references of the products you're looking to sell, please follow the procedure described below after login:
* On the sales board, click on "Add a special offer",
* Select the product category and fill in the following information: part number, product location, quantity, condition, payment terms and price.
* Fill in you vendor details and choose the photos of the products you want to publish.
* You can also add details or comments in the Product Description below.
4.4.How can I make an advanced search?
On the sales board, you can either search by category, or enter the keywords of the products you are looking for in the search box..
4.5.Can I make a negotiation online?
You can either contact the vendor directly, either post a reply to negotiate prices and quantities online, or ask for clarification.
5.1. Search for events
In the Events section, you can either look for the upcoming ICT events or select events segmented in 6 different categories. In each category, you can search for the type of event you are interested in. Each event listed included full details: date, description, website, organizer, venue name, address and location map.
5.2. Registered Users
If you are planning to go to a selected event, you can tick the checkbox at the bottom of the event description. In that case, other members would be able to see that you are going to participate in this event and it is thus easier to make appointments prior to the event and save time.
Please keep in mind that this procedure does not register you to the event and you will still need to get your entrance ticket through usual means.
6.1.I have trouble visualizing Kiwislices website
Kiwislices website is optimized for the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer. If you have any trouble visualizing or accessing the website, please check the version of your web browser to verify if it needs an update.
6.2.How much does it all cost?
It is free to add your company on our business directory.
To get full access to our services, you can choose a yearly or quarterly subscription. Please refer to the Membership Tariffs.
For further information, feel free to contact us.